Safety is our priority!
According to the state regulations we re-opened our studio!
Our studios with spacious rooms with ONLY private classes provide the highest available protection to our clients and staff!
– keep 1.5m distance in our spacious rooms
– We provide ONLY PRIVATE classes
– Touch-less alcohol based hand sanitizer at the entrance
– limited number of private client
– offset in starting times
– surface sanitizer use BEFORE and AFTER each client on equipment
– face cover with mask in common areas
– stay home if you feel sick
LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE YOU BACK!
– Frequently clean hands with soap and water. Scrub for at least 20 seconds and dry them with single use paper towel or let them air dry
– Alcohol-based hand sanitizers, which should be rubbed in for about 20 seconds
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
– Avoid close contact with anyone that has fever and cough, try to stay 1.5m away as the virus seems to spread through droplets in the air from a cough or sneeze
– Practising good sneeze and cough hygiene – cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissues away immediately and wash your hands
– Be mindful of what you touch – think door handles
– Self-isolation – be extra cautious about exposing others (including family and pets) if you are not feeling well